Protect your family and your home from the unhealthy and damaging effects of over-dry air.
Dry nose, cracked, itchy skin, and sore throats. Aggravated allergy and asthma symptoms. Painful static shocks. Chipping paint and plaster. Splitting or cracked wood floors, furniture, trim and molding. Sound familiar? Why go through another season with these problems when there is a solution—a Whole-Home Humidifier.
Turning your temperature up in the wintertime will keep you warm but won’t increase your home’s humidity level. Daily activities such as showering, cooking and doing laundry don’t produce enough moisture to keep your home’s air from being too dry. According to medical experts, many viruses thrive in low humidit— increasing the likelihood of catching colds, flu and upper respiratory ailments. The American Society of Otolaryngology even reports that it is important to prevent an overly dry environment because it makes people more susceptible to infection.
Call us today at 805-623-2810 so you can start breathing cleaner air tomorrow!